Powerful Lifetime Estate Planning Strategies Event: Poole
WAY Trustees Limited, in partnership with Aetas Partners, invite you to attend an Estate Planning Seminar in Poole on Wednesday 24th May at Broadstone Golf Club to help you identify how you can use flexible family trusts as part of a wider estate planning strategy.
Come along to discover the Powerful Lifetime Planning Strategies from our experts and learn how these estate planning services can help you to ensure the preservation of family wealth for future generations.
WAY Trustees Limited
Way Trustees provide a unique range of flexible trust solutions combined with a Professional Trustee Service which helps to control and preserve family wealth with long-term intergenerational tax planning, whilst removing the complexities of administering and managing a trust.
Aetas Partners is a boutique financial consultancy which through its connect members and strategic partnerships provides lifetime and estate planning advice to individuals, families, and business owners.
is a boutique financial consultancy who combine independent financial planning with specialist advice in a unique collaborative approach that saves time, reduces frustration and ensures you achieve your best financial outcomes.
The event has been designed for clients who:
- Are curious about estate planning and have not yet made provision for their family.
- Want to ensure family wealth ends up in the right hands
- Want to be able to benefit from their assets in the future should their circumstances change
- Are concerned about a potential IHT liability.
Designed for individuals, families and their Advisers the event will provide an opportunity to meet the experts from WAY and Aetas in a convivial setting, followed by a light lunch.
- Nathan Blackmore & Peter Hewitt from WAY Trustees and Matthew Steiner from Aetas Partners will highlight the benefits of their collaboration.
- Mark Wintle from WAY Trustees will Introduce the Acrobat Trust, a solution to the gifting dilemma.
- Daniel Cottam from Aetas Partners will share financial and estate planning ideas to maximise your legacy.
- Ian Dibb from Keylu will showcase their innovative life administration platform.
- Registration will commence at 11:00am
- Presentations will begin promptly at 11:30 finishing by 2pm.
Places are limited – so please book your place today using the link below.
Sponsored by:WAY Trustees
Speakers:Nathan Blackmore - WAY Trustees & Matthew Steiner - Aetas Partners
Date:24 May 2023, 11:00-14:00
Address:Broadstone Golf Club Club House, Off Wentworth Dr, Station Approach Broadstone Poole BH18 8DQ