Powerful Lifetime Estate Planning Strategies Event: Bristol
WAY Trustees Limited, in partnership with Aetas Partners, invite you to attend an Estate Planning Seminar on Thursday 11th May at OFC Conference Centre, Bristol, to help you identify how you can use flexible family trusts as part of a wider estate planning strategy.
Come along to discover the Powerful Lifetime Estate Planning Strategies from our experts and learn how our combined services can help you to ensure the preservation of family wealth for future generations.
WAY Trustees Limited provide a unique range of flexible trust solutions combined with a professional trustee service which helps to control and preserve family wealth with long-term intergenerational tax planning, whilst removing the complexities of administering and managing a trust.
Aetas Partners (“Aetas”) is a boutique financial consultancy who combine independent financial planning with specialist advice in a unique collaborative approach that saves time, reduces frustration and ensures you achieve your best financial outcomes.
Keylu (“Keylu”) is a boutique financial consultancy who combine independent financial planning with specialist advice in a unique collaborative approach that saves time, reduces frustration and ensures you achieve your best financial outcomes.
The event has been designed for professionals and their clients who:
- Are curious about estate planning and have not yet made provision for their family.
- Want to ensure family wealth ends up in the right hands.
- Want to be able to benefit from their assets in the future should their circumstances change.
- Are concerned about a potential Inheritance Tax liability.
Designed for individuals, families and their Advisers the event will provide an opportunity to meet the experts from WAY Trustees Limited, Aetas and Keylu, in a convivial setting, followed by a light lunch.
- Nathan Blackmore & Peter Hewitt from WAY Trustees and Matthew Steiner from Aetas Partners will highlight the benefits of their collaboration.
- Mark Wintle from WAY Trustees will Introduce the Acrobat Trust, a solution to the gifting dilemma.
- Daniel Cottam from Aetas Partners will share financial and estate planning ideas to maximise your legacy.
- Ian Dibb from Keylu will showcase their innovative life administration platform.
Registration will commence at 10:45. Presentations will begin promptly at 11:00 and will run until 14:00.
Places are limited – so please book your place today using the link below.
Sponsored by:WAY Trustees
Speakers:Nathan Blackmore - WAY Trustees & Matthew Steiner - Aetas Partners
Date:11 May 2023, 11:00-14:00
Address:OCF Bristol Conference Centre Church Rd Rudgeway Bristol BS35 3SQ