Art Advisory & Investment
Aetas connects you to leading Art experts who can guide you to create a successful art portfolio. Our experts provide guidance and advice to individuals, businesses, and organisations in navigating the world of contemporary art. This tailored service encompasses art appraisals, collection management and logistical advice, sourcing art works, curation, exit-plans, and more, with the ultimate goal of enhancing the art experience for clients.
Investors will have access to top primary art works, directly sourced from artist studios, as well as access to off-market and highly sought-after secondary pieces. Depending on your budget, you will be guided to create a bespoke portfolio of artworks that becomes a strong, diverse and informed investment.
This service is reserved for those with upwards of £100,000 to invest and is by appointment only.
Advisor Profile - Bojana Popovic
Bojana is a distinguished consultant who brings together a unique blend of academic prowess, curatorship finesse, and an in-depth understanding of the art market. She is a partner in Anarchy Art Advisory, AETAS’ preferred advisory, and works with individuals, families and corporate buyers on acquiring pieces usually from the primary market, from the most sought-after contemporay artists from around the world.
Why Collect Art?
- It can be a lucrative investment that grows exponentially in a short period of time.
- It is a beautiful way to pass wealth down to the next generation
- It is a low-maintenance asset that you can enjoy. Just insure it and hang it proudly in your home!
- You can sometimes loan your art work to exhibitions to generate an income
- It can open up a vibrant and social world of art events where you can meet artists and likeminded collectors.
- Be careful, as it can take over your life!
Art Advisory Service
If you are interested in a consultation then please register your details below and we will be in touch to arrange an initial appointment.