Solving the Gifting Dilemma
Aetas Partners & WAY Trustees Limited invite you to attend an Estate Planning Seminar designed to help you identify flexible solutions to help you plan for, reduce, or remove a liability to Inheritance Tax.
You will hear from three expert speakers as they discuss powerful estate planning strategies, which create a solution to the gifting dilemma.
We have created content aimed at those of you who may be:
- looking to leave a legacy for your children
- worried about how much Inheritance tax your children may have to pay
There will be opportunity to meet the experts over a complimentary light lunch and refreshments.
Dates and Venues:
- Thursday 11 May at OFC Conference Centre, Bristol
- Tuesday 23 May at The Stanneylands, Wilmslow, Cheshire
- Wednesday 24 May at Broadstone Golf Club, nr Poole, Dorset
Please click on a venue to register or use the button below to visit our events page.
- individuals and families
- business owners and entrepreneurs
- professional advisers such as tax advisers, will writers, lawyers, and accountants
Why not come along to discover the Powerful Lifetime Estate Planning Strategies from our experts and learn how our combined services can help you to ensure the preservation of family wealth for future generations.